Data protection Notice
a. Personal Information
b. IP information and location data;
What personal data is processed and how is this personal data collected?
Ulger Turizm and third-party service providers may collect and process information from you at various stages during your use of the Site.
Information you provide us;
Personal Information is information that identifies your identity as an individual. Among the information we gather; name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address information. Information that we and / or third party service providers may or may not receive.
Location Data When you use the Site, we may obtain information about your geographic location. We can use your location data to provide location-based products and services when needed; we will not keep this information or share it with third parties.
Technical Information This information may include your IP Address, login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Non-Personal Information A complete example of Source Locator (URL) (including date and time) coming or coming from the Site; products you display or search; page response times, download errors, length of visits to specific pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking and pending), and methods used to leave pages.
What is the Personal Data used for and what is the legal basis for processing?
We may use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
• To fulfill your requests (for example, to send news and update information and answer your questions).
• To receive feedback (for example, through a survey).
• To send you important information about our Site, our terms and conditions, and any changes in our policies and / or other administrative information.
• To notify you by email about your products and services, our special offers and promotions, and any other marketing materials we think you may be interested in when you or the law allow or allow them.
• For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, development of new products, improving our website, improving our services, determining usage trends and determining the efficiency of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information; Since we do not identify your Non-Personal Information, we may use this information for any purpose. We also reserve the right to share Non-Personal Information, which does not expose your identity, with our partners and other third parties for any purpose. In some cases, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographic location). By combining Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information as long as the unified information is used in this manner.
Who is the personal data shared with
We can disclose Personal Information in the following forms:
• To analytics and search engine providers who support us with the development and optimization of our site; (including, but not limited to, any bankruptcy or similar action) in connection with the reorganization, merger, sale, co-investment, assignment, transfer or otherwise, of any or all of our business, assets or stock.
• If necessary: (a) under applicable law, including any laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal proceedings; (c) to respond to requests from public and state authorities, including public and state authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to apply our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or operations of our affiliates; (f) to protect the rights, confidentiality, security or ownership of our rights, our privacy, our security or our property and / or our affiliates, you or others, and (g) to limit or seek compensation for any damages we may incur.
Data Security and Integrity
If you change your mind and you no longer want to receive regular marketing emails, or if you prefer not to share your Personal Information with our affiliates permanently for their marketing purposes, you can opt out of receiving marketing emails or using these provided tools.
We will do our best to make your request as soon as possible. Please note that in the event that you give up as described above, we will not be able to remove from our databases any of our affiliates that we already share your Personal Information (in other words, those to whom we have already given up your Personal Information at the time we put your withdrawal request into effect).
Ulger Turizm retains personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
The default retention period for a PNR is 5 years from when it becomes inactive. PNRs are active as long as a segment in the PNR is active (the related service is still pending). After the completion of the last segment of the PNR the PNR is archived and access to the PNR is restricted. After a period of 5 years the PNRs are deleted.
We make no representation or commitment that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in a particular jurisdiction. Those who prefer to access the site do so by taking their own risks and taking the possible risks and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographical region or jurisdiction of our choice at any time and in its sole discretion, in whole or in part. By using the Site and sharing your Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to countries that may provide data security at a different level than your country of residence.